finally some cooler weather!

Weather discussions including cold fronts, dust devils, tornadoes, nor'easters, or anything non-tropical can be discussed here.

Moderator: Florida Beach Gal

rmandel
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm
Antispam: no

finally some cooler weather!

Post by rmandel » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:11 pm

After days in the mid 90's, we finally have a nice break in the heat here in Chattanooga! Lower humidity and lows in the mid 60's!

CoralReef62
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Re: finally some cooler weather!

Post by CoralReef62 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:51 pm

It has been cool here in Virginia but it won't last long, that's for sure. The really hot weather effects my breathing, to where I have to gasp for air. I'm sure the pollen & hayfever isn't helping much. :fish:
* Note anything I post here is just my opinion and not a forecast. I love talking about the weather and meeting people who share the same interests.

Martin
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Post by Martin » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:28 pm

CoralReef62 wrote:It has been cool here in Virginia but it won't last long, that's for sure. The really hot weather effects my breathing, to where I have to gasp for air. I'm sure the pollen & hayfever isn't helping much. :fish:
What part of VA are you in? You are right it sure has been wonderful the past few days here in Norfolk. Highs in the upper 70s with low humidity and dewpoints. Feels just like fall! Shame thats all going to be crashing down with a week of upper 90s with a heat index above 100F. Couldn't last forever I suppose!

Caribbean Traveler
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Caribbean Traveler » Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:04 am

64 here in the Atlanta metro this morning! The coolest 4th that I can remember!
Rich Johnson
Twitter: https://twitter.com/richjohnsonwx
Certified Broadcast Meteorologist - Hurricane Expert

Mr. B
Tropical Storm
Tropical Storm

Post by Mr. B » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:27 am

57 here this morning in Greenville. The coolest 4th I can remember in a good long while.

CoralReef62
Tropical Low
Tropical Low

Post by CoralReef62 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:38 pm

What part of VA are you in?

I live in Yorktown Va. Peninsula side. I was just hearing on the news about the drought and how much we need the rain. Jeff Lawson the local forecaster is saying the next few days we should get some rain. Lets just hope its enough to get out of the drought were in. We need a tropical storm to come through with lots of rain. This would definetly cool things down and bring us the necessary rain we need. :fish:
* Note anything I post here is just my opinion and not a forecast. I love talking about the weather and meeting people who share the same interests.

Return to “General Weather Discussions”